Monday, November 30, 2015

Concept Designs for Final Project

Hey, everyone! I'm an IDIOT. My final project partner Josh and I, designed a concept map at least two weeks ago, and I never posted them!

I am not going to lie, I have somewhat impressed myself with my ability to come through in this course while using a Mac. Today is the first time I have completely screwed up. If I miss out on an A because of a late assignment (and the elusive 4.0 I have been going for) I am definitely going to consider gouging my eyes out.

As shown in my most recent blog post or design will be pretty simple, but will look really, really cool.

We are taking a couple ideas from Kopp's Frozen Custard as far as page layout, but everything else we do will be pretty original. I'm excited, I think it's going to look cool, and I am ready to get started.

Here are some sketches of our ideas. If you think this looks messy, be thankful I wasn't the one to actually draw it.






Awesome, right? I know, totally. Here is the kicker...we are actually going to get the finished product hosted and use it as the REAL, LIVE website for Rudy's Bar in Racine.

No comments:

Post a Comment